You know what?
I was excited to see a new follower for Jukkasoft! Thank you so much, and welcome aboard!
This place is the “diary” of my thoughts, which have been for the past umm.. 20? years been somewhat devoted to digitalization and effortless participation in the thing we call society.
Jetpack search coming up
I read today actually for the first time about a nifty feature that could be turned on. It would make the searching easier on all of the articles so far on my blog. This will be considered! It’s called Jetpack Search, and I already tried it a bit – but needs more configuring. I guess my fingers are a bit thawed, or the theme I use doesn’t just have the placeholder that would enable a simple “fire and forget” attitude with turning on the search widget. Anyhow, with a 10 minute attempt this morning I haven’t yet had luck seeing the Jetpack search alive. I’ll do it. That’s a promise.
This post comes just out of no particular plan or reason. What I’ve come to realize just lately is that…
- I NEED TO BLOG MORE OFTEN.
- I can’t believe I just said that. Yes. It’s true, though. 🙂
Things going on in Life, since last post on Jukkasoft
- amazing number of activity while we spent holidays in very un-Finnish hot August ’18
- Linnanmäki trip was superb! (Linus featured in image)
- decision to quit sugar as much as possible – good vibes about this.
- kept fit very well, overall – I still manage to do physical exercise, though it’s not that explicit. More of the everyday kind. A few weeks ago I checked iPhone telling me I was walking 50 km a week out of no particular reason
- still really nice to bike between home and railway station, we’ve not yet had miserable September cold rain showers
- the Guys started hobbies, Samu plays finnish baseball and Linus is in a football team
- first autumn flu / stomach bug zapped, though it did last for a few days