In the year 2039, we (humans) are partly scanners. People walk with 3d scanning beams coming
out of their eyes or other parts. https://jukkasoft.com/2009/05/29/future-part-xxiii/
Steps to between now (2020) and 2039?
- mobile phones have a camera (y 2003) Ericsson Z1010
- mobile phones start shifting into “permanent” wearable device, like Google Glass
- other wearable devices emerge alongside mobile/Glass hybrids (health, fitness products)
- no camera needs in fitness gear, though? except… X, Y and selfies!
- embedded cameras improve in quality
- RAM (storage) improves in capacity and density, enabling smaller and more fashionable devices
- digital signal processors improve for making better vision systems
- product design
- privacy laws in various countries
- society’s trends
- general attitude towards being filmed, and/or carrying a camera
- lead users – “advocates”
- anti-lead users – “nay-sayers”
- use cases? what real benefit would those “scanning eyes” have?
- do they outweight the costs and hindrances
- evolutionary game theory simulation