PrePavd concept? What did it promise? (Listen here)
What does it give if implemented?
- promise: enables you flick your attention!
-> make you juices flowing at the blink of an eye
enable working without friction; no technological barrier to information work
- crowdsourcing and offshoring / outsourcing without the depraving conditions
-> job switching (as understood in 2020; switching to (just one) another salary job) becomes an obsoleted concept, possibly
— is a big societal thing
— what does a “job switching” currently represent to different parties?
– companies themselves, having traditional 37.5h/wk employees
– academia (universities)
- pay (salary) might become easier, and more transparent
- meritocracy realized?
- part of “digital economy”
- what about FB’s Libra in the future, or similar endeavours?
- does this PrePavd touch the platforms of 2020?
- what about platforms of 2025; rising stars?
- how can future platforms be gauged?
When job switching comes obsolete ->
- companies get best impulse for projects
- what about consistent performance?
- how does it play in reality?
- people get to do the fun stuff!
- [well, who does the shitty stuff? What is shitty stuff? Is there such a thing, or is it just in our minds?]
Leave a Reply