- ascenter => we inverse the direction
- typically Scrum has burndown visualization
- developers are “relaxing towards a zero”, which may not be good
- in Gradient ascension, the (Gradient descenter’s) “cost function” is still applicable; see machine learning and Gradient Descent
- ..but as it’s going towards up (ascending), interesting idea of Project direction (compass) meaning arises also!
- without proper direction, we might end up in wrong valley
- Gradient ascenter was my ad-hoc term for the idea of a Software teamwork done like rock climbing: leave no one behind!
- safety net
- ascent happens only so that no one can be too far ahead (or too far left behind)
- psychological safety in a software project
- implementation: more to come!
Leave a Reply