Interview rounds in Finance, M&A (mergers and acquisitions)
- define Leveraged buyout
- who are the legal parties in a LBO deal?
- what are the benefits of doing LBO?
- why LBOs are done?
- walk through a basic LBO model
Mention a few notable LBOs in 2010s around the world.
Explain the vision in these deals.
Were these deals anticipated or did they come as a surprise for the public?
Theory of Leveraged Buyouts
- LBO models
- case studies
- modeling of future merged company
Basics of a LBO, terminology on the process
LBO finance terminology
- mezzanine loan
- return on a LBO deal
- enterprise value (EV) of a corporation
- senior note
- subordinate note
- money-on-money (MoM)
Next part, we’re looking at a few continuation intros; the Clear Channel M&A deal and also think about the role of interest (i) in LBO metrics.
Leave a Reply