Underlying Paradigm: strong, elegant and precise.
- I want the Cartwheel’s static analysis to be effective in making better programs
- One blueprint can spawn many permutations, and choice of which perm to implement is part dev’s
- Developers will be more committed to architecture which they have been choosing and forming.
- programs written in Cartwheel are not necessarily “easy to understand by anyone”
- Cartwheel is aimed at being the best tool for Software architects
- a CAD for software blueprints
Leave a Reply