Eternal question: cooking, or building software? Which analog suits better?
Pro “Cooking” software
- it’s a recurring activity
- essential for daily survival (just like coding)
- side effects removal: just like ‘Preact’ (remove clutter)
- bonzai! & zen and lean
- lots of opinions around (kitchen / software developers)
- no certificates needed!
Pro “Building” software like a house
- basement of house equals the necessary dev tooling in software
- you can use modules, just like in software dev
- it’s a bigger project, you don’t build a house everyday, do you?!
- more fancy way of thinking, appreciation to the trade
- certifications are more mandatory in Construction industry than in kitchen (just like certificates start to play a role in Software)
Leave a Reply