I found there’s 5 kind of ill-conditions between an Email Subject and the blog post behind that link:
- False Gift: it’s not a gift at all – but instead asks you to pay more
- Totally misleading Subject – so called clickbaits
- Partially misleading Subject – you feel miserable or mislead after reading the Post
- The Post Fails to Answer the things Subject mentions
- a Clone (the Post is cheap redress, or “makeup” of existing web content)
what to do? unsubscribe!
Unsubscribe from such mailing lists. It’s easy. You won’t miss a thing. Most emails from lists come with a Unsubscribe button, in the bottom. Usually all it takes, is one push of that button, and you’re free. Let the unsubscribe page open. It might give you important information.
Hope this was useful. If not, please, unsubscribe! 🙂
Leave a Reply